Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Cute Toys & Cute Care website. This website is operated by Cute Toys & Cute Care a company registered in Colombo Sri Lanka with company registration number C20410
Terms and Conditions of our Website
These terms and conditions are provided by Cute Toys & Cute Care, and set out the terms and conditions under which you may use our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, then you may not use the website.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us updating the website. Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are
posted on the website. We reserve the right to close the website at any time, and to amend or correct any website content, with or without prior notice.
Access to Website Content / Copyright
We are the owner (or licensee) of all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in our website (as applicable), and in the material and/or content
published on it. You are permitted to use such material and/or content only as expressly authorized by us. You acknowledge and agree that the material and/or content published on this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and/or content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and/or content published on this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and/or content.
You may not systematically extract and/or utilize parts of the content of our website. Inparticular, you may not, without our prior written permission:
- redistribute or modify any of the content
- remove any copyright or trade mark notices from any copies of the content
- utilize any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract for re-utilization of any parts of the website
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate and most reliable information at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured may contain incomplete data, typographical errors or other inaccuracies. We try to ensure that all pricing is accurate but occasionally an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologies if erroneous information is reflected in the price or availability.
We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We present our content “as is” and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve theright to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of the equipment you use to view our website, may affect the colours you actually see on the screen. We cannot guarantee that your equipment’s display of any colour, texture or detail of products will be accurate/the same as the actual product.
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, we do not warrant that the function or operation of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. Also, your access to our website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. As a visitor to, and user of our website, you agree that your access is undertaken at your own risk and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment and software to safely access our website. We shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind that you may incur from our use of or inability to access our website.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us for online purchases are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on our Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from, Cute Toys & Cute Care.
- As your product is delivered from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email/sms.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered.
- You will be separately notified in the event that we do not accept your order, or where you have otherwise cancelled your order.
- A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we dispatch your order.
- Your order will not be progressed until we verify payment
By placing an order with us you agree that:
1. Any information provided by you will be true, accurate, current and complete
2. You are the authorized holder of any credit or debit card you may use on the website
3. You will notify us immediately of any changes to any information you have submitted to the website
5. You will only use the material on the website for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever
6. By clicking Confirm Order you are confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions and that you are giving us permission to pre authorize your account upon order and debit your account upon dispatch / collection.
7. E-mails sent will be deemed as read, it is your responsibility to ensure that the email address supplied is accurate and capable of receiving our e-mails
8. You have read and accept all terms and conditions including in particular the terms in relation to: Price and Promotions, Delivery, Returns and Refunds and Data Protection.
9. Products are for family domestic use only.
Resale of our Products
Products are provided for personal, domestic and private use only.
If we reasonably believe that you are buying products from us with the intention of reselling them or in circumstances where it appears that bulk buying, reselling, drop-shipping or repeated orders for the same item/s are occurring, we may:
1. refuse to accept your order; or
2. cancel your order; or
3. accept your order subject to agreeing additional or alternative terms with you (see below); and
4. treat your order as though you are buying products in the course of your business.
In such circumstances, any rights that are granted only to a ‘consumer’ under consumer protection legislation shall not apply to you.
Additional and alternative terms which shall apply to such orders shall include:
1. Consumer rights to cancel the contract within 14 days shall not apply;
2. Our 14 days goodwill returns policy shall not apply;
3. If the products are faulty or misdescribed, you may return them to us within 7 days. Where you use our returns service, you shall be charged the postage or other cost of returning any products to us (even where those products are faulty or misdescribed). We shall also charge you a reasonable handling fee for processing your return. Returns received after 7 days will not be processed.
4. You will not be permitted to order products which are subject to promotions or special offers.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which the customer has accepted when an order has been placed. Once an order is placed customers are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions. Any errors regarding website based information, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other documentation or information issued by us may be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
Price and Promotions
Where stock is not available at the time of placing your order we are unable to offer this item at any later stage under the promotional arrangement advertised.
The price displayed at time of purchase is the price you will pay and will in general not be affected by price increases or decreases. We are unable to offer a discounted price should the price of an item decrease after you make your purchase.
Discounts deducted from lowest priced item. Buy 1 Get 1 Free refers to least expensive item free. Buy 2 Get 1 Free refers to buy 3 items and get the least expensive free. Buy 1 Get 2nd Half Price refers to least expensive half price.
All voucher and discount codes must be entered on the ‘Shopping Basket’ page before proceeding to the checkout and cannot be applied if not entered at time of placing the order. If a code does not apply a discount, please check the valid dates. For more information on what to do if a code does not apply expected discount, please see our contacts here. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions of each voucher and discount code as they may vary.
We are delighted to offer a number of delivery options to cater to our customers’ requirements. We try to offer the best and most competitive delivery rates and any charges are only covering the cost of delivery as incurred by us from our third party delivery service providers. Where possible, we subsidies the delivery charge and do not pass this on to our customers. Please see here for further details on Delivery options and terms.
Usually everything displayed on our site as In Stock is present in our business and available for immediate sale.
In the unlikely event that any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to cancel your order. You will receive an email notification of any order cancellation as a result of stock out confirming that any pre-authorization has been released and/or payment refunded for the goods in question, in line with our Payment Terms. To the extent that the out of stock item forms part of a larger order, all other goods ordered by the customer will be dispatched in the normal way.
We are happy to exchange or refund goods if returned within 14 days of purchase, provided the goods are unused, unopened, in their original condition and packaging with all materials, manuals and accessories intact. All returns must be accompanied by a valid Cute Toys & Cute Care receipt or, for online returns, your order reference number. Our returns policy does not extend to computer or games software where the seal has been broken or Nursery items.
Please see our here for full details and terms on our Returns policy.
We aim to process all refunds as quickly as possible. During our busy season times please allow up to 14 working days for refunds and replacements to be processed. All refunds will be made using the same payment method where goods were purchased in store and using the same card used to place the order online.
The customers’ statutory rights are not affected.
Please note that the time taken to process a refund and/or release any pre authorization taken on your card may vary depending on your bank or credit card provider. In our experience, it can take up to 7 days. This processing time is completely outside of our control and any delay is not on the part of Cute Toys & Cute Care.
Description of Products
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct.
We accept the following payment methods:
- CT&CC Gift Card
- Visa Debit
- CT&CC Gift Card
- Visa Debit
We do not accept the following payment methods either Online or Instore:
- Cheques or postal orders
- International debit cards
- Purchase orders
- One for All Vouchers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. Cute Toys & Cute Care do not perform a credit check and that your credit rating will be unaffected.
Both eGift Cards and Physical Cards/Vouchers can be used to buy in store and/or online. Please note only.
Please note: Unfortunately, gift cards cannot be used as a payment method for items on pre-order, eGifts cards or electronic downloads.
Most items are covered for up to minimum 3 to maximum 6 months against manufacturing faults, unless otherwise specified. Your receipt is your proof of warranty.
We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to the information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked. We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website, or on any website to which it is linked.
Safety & Regulations
Safety is our first priority at Cute Toys & Cute Care, and all our products are tested to the relevant safety standards. Please ensure that you check the labelling on the packaging, which indicates the age group for which the product is suitable. Please take note of any other warnings or recommendations and keep toys intended for older children well away from younger children. Toys make an essential contribution to child development. To ensure the best experience for our children, keep in mind the following Toy Safety Tips:
Before purchasing your toy:
1. Read all warnings and instructions
2. Choose toys suitable for the child’s age, abilities and skill level
3. Follow the age recommendation
4. Do not buy toys with small detachable parts for children under 3 years of age
After purchasing your toy:
1. Follow carefully the instructions for proper toy assembly and use
2. Keep an eye on children as they play
3. Check toys from time to time for breakage or wear and remove broken toys immediately
4. Remove all packaging